Tuesday, May 22, 2012

School's Out

Far right- photo from freak and geeks

Top left: Hey Arnold photo

Lick the Star, short film by Sofia Coppola

I'm Graduating high school in less than a month, and all I have to say is that it really wasn't that bad.

Things I've learned
*Everyone's worried about themselves and will do anything to make their day better in school, even if it will hurt a friend.
*Being weird might make people treat you poorly, but your weirdness could help you outside of high school.
*If I grow a crush on a boy, i could get really mean and completely ignore them. I can't help it!
*My parents will always be there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Take a look at my clothing on Etsy! All of my clothing are inspired by these photo's on my blog :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SarahLeoraClothing